Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Profile 2 – Referred International Customer
INTERNATIONAL PREPAYMENT - Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Referral- Profile 2
Test results - Doctor & patient reports graphically illustrated levels & ratios with Comprehensive Reports including Recommendations (Please note Doctors report will only be issued to a referring Practitioner)
Your Practitioner will email the HTMA Form once payment has been made - this needs to be sent with the hair sample.
- Download Hair Submittal Envelope
- How To Take a Hair Sample
- More Information
Once payment has been made, a prepaid HTMA Request form will be emailed to you. Cut hair as per instructions and place in Submittal Envelope or any paper envelope.
Send Form, Receipt and Submittal Envelope to:
4501 Sunbelt Drive
Addison TX 75001
- Copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios).
- A complete individualized evaluation and detailed discussion of the patient’s metabolic type, current mineral levels and ratios, and their impact upon body chemistry.
- Recommendations of specific foods and food groups, along with an explanation of why each food is suggested.
- Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns and specific need as seen on the tissue mineral analysis and other accompanying clinical test data and history. (Subject to changes by the attending health-care professional)
- File copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios).
- An individualised, technically-oriented, interpretive report of mineral levels, ratios and their impact upon specific health conditions that are listed and discussed.
- Recommendations of other clinical tests that may be performed to confirm clinical or sub-clinical trends as indicated from the hair tissue mineral analysis data.
- Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns and specific need as seen on the tissue mineral analysis and other accompanying clinical test data.