Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Profile 2 Referral – Prepayment
PREPAYMENT - Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Referral- Profile 2
Test results - Doctor & patient reports graphically illustrated levels & ratios with Comprehensive Reports including Recommendations (Please note Doctors report will only be issued to a referring Practitioner
- Download Request Form
- Download Hair Submittal Envelope
- How To Take a Hair Sample
- More Information
Once payment has been made, fill out the HTMA Request form, write the Invoice number on the top right and attach the receipt emailed. Cut hair and place in Submittal Envelope or any paper envelope.
Send Form, Receipt and Submittal Envelope to:
P O Box 6474
Alexandria NSW 2015
- Copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios).
- A complete individualized evaluation and detailed discussion of the patient’s metabolic type, current mineral levels and ratios, and their impact upon body chemistry.
- Recommendations of specific foods and food groups, along with an explanation of why each food is suggested.
- Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns and specific need as seen on the tissue mineral analysis and other accompanying clinical test data and history. (Subject to changes by the attending health-care professional)
- File copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios).
- An individualised, technically-oriented, interpretive report of mineral levels, ratios and their impact upon specific health conditions that are listed and discussed.
- Recommendations of other clinical tests that may be performed to confirm clinical or sub-clinical trends as indicated from the hair tissue mineral analysis data.
- Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns and specific need as seen on the tissue mineral analysis and other accompanying clinical test data.