This formula contains selenium and natural vitamin E as d-alpha Tocopherol plus mixed tocopherols and mixed tocotrienols, with the added benefits of glutathione.
Warnings: Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily adult dose of 150 micrograms from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Helps prevent dietary selenium and vitamin E deficiency
- Maintains healthy thyroid gland function(selenium)
- Supports healthy immune system function (selenium)
- Supports wound healing (vitamin E)
- Supports preconception health in healthy males (selenium)
- Maintains sperm production and motility in healthy males (selenium)
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells (vitamin E, selenium)
- Supports general health and wellbeing (vitamin E)
Each tablet contains
- d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E 34 IU) 22.9 mg
- Mixed (low-alpha type) tocopherols concentrate 12.7 mg
equiv. d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E 8.4 IU) 5.6 mg
- Mixed (high-alpha type) tocopherols concentrate 9 mg
Equiv. d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E 7.5 IU) 5 mg
Total d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E 50 IU) 33.5 mg
- Palm tocotrienols complex 4.4 mg
- Glutathione 25 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 50 micrograms
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, milk, egg, gelatin, fish, crustaceans, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bee products, sugar, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Adults only 1-3 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
60 uncoated tablets (chewable)
Vegan-friendly formula. For practitioner dispensing only
Product information sheet