Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a digestive tonic, to stimulate gastric secretions and reduce symptoms of indigestion.
Ginger is traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve indigestion, colic, flatulence and abdominal spam.
Protease supports healthy digestive function and assists in protein digestion. Vitamins B1, B3 and zinc aid in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Each tablet contains
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 30mg
- Potassium (potassium gluconate) 20mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 2mg
- Thiamine nitrate 1.24mg
- Equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 1 m
- Gentiana lutea (Gentian) dry extract 80mg
- From dry root 320 mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) dry extract 15.9mg
- From dry rhizome 175mg
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) dry extract 21 micrograms
- From minimum dry fruit 525 micrograms
- Standardised to piperine 20 micrograms
- Protease 10 Thousand HUT
Adults 1-2 capsules, 3 times daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
90 Vegetarian Hard Capsules
Natural health formula, vegan friendly formula.
For practitioner dispensing only
Product information sheet