Glycyrrhiza glabra is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy adrenal gland function.
Vitamin B5 supports energy levels and healthy stress response. Vitamins B1, B5, B6 and C aid in neurotransmitter synthesis and maintain nervous system function. Zinc supports cognitive function in healthy adults.
Contains 40mg of Potassium per tablet. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains
- Betacarotene 180 micrograms
- Thiamine nitrate 1 mg
- Equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 811 micrograms
- Calcium pantothenate 11 mg
- Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 10 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1 mg
- Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 822 micrograms
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 60 mg
- Potassium (as Monobasic potassium phosphate) 40 mg
- Sodium (as Dibasic sodium phosphate) 32.4 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc amino acid chelate) 3 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra dry extract 250 mg
- Derived from dry root, rhizome & stolon 1 g
- Zingiber officinale dry extract 20 mg
- Derived from dry root 100 mg
- Panax ginseng dry extract 15 mg
- Derived from dry root 150 mg
1 tablet, 3 times per day, or as directed by your health care professional.
90 Uncoated Tablets
Nutritional health formula. Vegan friendly.
For practitioner dispensing only
Product information sheet