Vitamin C Plus
Source of vitamin C. Helps prevent dietary vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms; maintains blood vessel, capillary, skin, immune and nervous system health; supports wound healing and neurotransmitter synthesis; and aids the absorption of dietary iron.
Vitamin C and manganese maintain collagen formation and connective tissue health. Vitamin C, manganese and resveratrol help reduce free radical damage to body cells.
This formula includes bioflavonoids (Rose Hip and rutoside), polyphenols (resveratrol and Rose Hip) and manganese (as a fully reacted amino acid chelate).
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Each tablet contains
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg
- Rosa canina (Rose Hip) dry extract 60mg
- Derived from fruit dry 600mg
- Rutoside 100mg
- Reynoutria japonica (Giant Knotweed) 50mg
- Derived from minimum dry root 10g
- Equiv. Resveratrol (of Reynoutria japonica) 25mg
- Manganese (as Manganese (II) glycinate) 1mg
2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
90 Vegetarian Hard Capsules
Vegan friendly formula
For practitioner dispensing only
Product information sheet